Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Technical Solutions Architect – for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
PREFER LOCAL OMAHA CANDIDATES:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Excited to offer an opportunity for a Technical Solution Architect. In our Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment, you’ll be a valuable member of an Agile team where you can openly collaborate with your Agile team as well as with the other teams.
This role would use a variety of platforms and technologies to provide more efficient and automated solutions with a focus on improving testing quality and expediency. The role is typically engaged as a technology expert on the team and operates at an Advanced Level.
Supports the customer segment, which focus on Medicare Supplemental, Dental, and Vision products along with Medicare Advantage products. Developing an Enterprise Architecture roadmap to upgrade the Health systems associated with product lines.
- Partners with business and IT representatives in requirements gathering and review.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Analyzes technical requirements; identifies and evaluates alternatives for technology and integration across applications and system. Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Proposes changes in process, policy and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Viewed as a technical expert and critical resource cross multiple disciplines.
- Leads analysis and design efforts in support of technology integration.
- Investigates, implements, and transitions new design processes.
- Develops and pilots new architectures to support application requirements leveraging reusable components.
- Reviews new applications for conformance to existing architectures. Understands and articulates technology strategies and objectives.
- Familiarity with testing automation frameworks for multiple software applications and business processes.
- Working with project teams and other users to enhance systems and processes while consulting with teams and management regarding test results and automation.
- Provide guidance on smoke, functional, non-functional and regression testing processes in adherence to best practices.
- Design testing infrastructure by preparing schedules, cost estimates, and required resources including test laboratories, tools and equipment.
- Design and development of successful testing approaches for multiple software applications and business processes.
- Leading cross-functional work groups to support business needs and objectives. Provide test strategies and frameworks, and consultative direction to users and business partners in adherence to best practices.
- Experience with continuous integration, automated builds, and automated build verification testing.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate technical vision in order to anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs with the ability to understand multiple systems or technologies and how they interact.
- Demonstrated understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures, including continuous integration, processes and platform deployments, DevOps and API integration.
- Experience with integration across multiple platforms.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Technical Solutions Architect position! Those based in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.