Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Sr .NET Software Engineer for one of our key partnered clients in Des Moines, IA. This is a Direct Hire position.
Job Summary: Formulate and define system scope and objectives. Devise or modify procedures to solve highly complex problems. Prepare detailed specifications to write programs. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain those programs. Responsible for nearly all phases of applications systems analysis and programming projects. Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced analysts/programmers.
Looking for someone with the following experience:
- Microsoft .NET Core
- ReactJS and Redux
- Docker and Kubernetes
- SQL Server and or NoSQL platforms
- Understanding of service oriented architecture
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and programmers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Perform technical tasks, detailed analyses, and interpretation of technical problems.
- Play a leading role in the definition, development, and documentation of requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications project-by-project.
- Play a leading role in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Prepare and/or interpret business, functional, and non-functional requirements; create and maintain user-oriented applications and design specifications.
- Develop, test, document and implement applications.
- Design, implement and maintain databases. Analyze information requirements and develop database specifications.
- Design, run and monitor software functional and performance tests on new and existing programs.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Be on call during scheduled times.
- Exhibit expert understanding of application, data, and integration, plus deep understanding of security, operational, and systems management architectural and design domains.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Create and describe system design and models utilizing commonly used industry mechanisms like E-R Diagrams, UML models, flow charts, etc.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Direct research on emerging application development software products and languages.
- Liaise with software and hardware suppliers for prompt rectification.
- Take an active role in cross-departmental projects when needed.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices; Train, mentor, and provide guidance to junior software development staff.
- Oversee the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- College Degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ IT development experience
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Sr .NET Software Engineer position in Des Moines, IA! Don’t miss out!