Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Sr .NET Developer for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. This is a 6 month contract to hire role.
Consult, analyze and deliver on more complex assignments and projects. Act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing postproduction support. Deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
- Develop web-based user interfaces and websites; medical payer/provider portal
- Prioritize and execute tasks throughout agile software development life cycle
- Investigate, resolve increasingly complex problems and provide support for production systems
- Determine how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives
- Analyze, design, code, debug, integrate and test increasingly complex software application solutions for systems
- Consult and participate in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions
- Create and maintain design documentation
- Proactively identify problems, present and develop solutions
- Test increasingly complex program changes thoroughly to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and generate test data
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to develop and implement process improvements and controls to the foundations work streams to standardize processes, improving quality, and reduce risk
- Support the senior leadership in business planning, analysis, and reporting in support of goals and complex aspects of projects
- 6+ years of Full Stack Development in .NET, C#
- Web development in a medical payor and/or provider application is a plus
- UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design is plus
- Work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Engineering Tools, Jenkins, JUnit, Fitnesse, SonarQube, FusionReactor preferred
- Automated code review technologies preferred
- Setting up technologies related to Database Rest API services
- User Interface technologies such as Angular 1.x, 2.x
- Data migration technologies
- Database structures, query design, SQL, PostgreSQL
- Web Services; REST Services
- Stored Procedures
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving and research skills
PREFER LOCAL OMAHA CANDIDATES
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Sr .NET Developer position! Those based in Omaha, NE area are highly encouraged to apply.