Client Resources, Inc. (CRi) is an award-winning technology solutions provider, specializing in IT Staffing Services and IT Solutions. We are looking for a Sr. NET Developer to join our growing team. Candidates must be a fit for our fun environment and modern culture and be dedicated to “getting-it-great”!
CRi is searching for a Sr. .NET Developer for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. We are looking for a Contract Application Developer to join our client’s Solutions team for a Contract to Hire opportunity. In this role, you will be part of a full-stack, custom development team in a fast-paced, agile environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged. You will participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive solutions, applications, APIs and data solutions to drive toward implementation of those solutions. You will be building solutions that support customers and teammates who serve them. Ultimately, your work will impact the mission to become industry’s most valued financial partner.
- Collaborate with product owners to understand desired systems.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
- Perform design, development, and quality within a project team by following or adapting patterns established within a team project.
- Produce software solutions that inherently support testing at multiple levels prior to delivery.
- Effectively leverage tools and best practices to enable continuous integration and frequent, reliable releases.
- Monitor system performance to ensure that efficient operations and results are achieved.
- Three or more years’ experience developing multi-tier web-based and/or mobile platform technologies preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Electrical Engineering or another relevant field required.
- Creating considered integrations with cloud-based solutions
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical problem solving, abstract thinking, and logic associated with software development.
- Creating web-based applications utilizing Visual Studio and related Microsoft .NET Technologies (C#, Web API, Entity Framework, .NET Core).
- SQL Server or similar relational database management system
- Azure DevOps, GIT
- Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, utilizing version control and build processes.
- Cloud services experience a plus (Azure, AWS, etc.)
We are unable to sponsor or accept H1B candidates at this time. Apply now to CRi’s Sr. NET Developer position! Those based in Omaha, NE area are highly encouraged to apply. Don’t miss out!