Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Sr Java Developer – for one of our key partnered clients. We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with strong experience on the front end.
12 month contract to start. Chance to hire on following.
QUALIFICATIONS & WHAT YOU’LL DO:
A full stack with heavy frontend experience > 5+ years
- Functional programming mindset
- Front end experience
- ReactJS/VueJS experience
- Enzyme or cypress experience is a plus
- Back end experience
- Microservice dev with SpringBoot (RESTful APIs)
- Java + JUnit or Groovy + Spock
- Experience working in Gradle (Maven would be ok) and docker
- Git/Bitbucket, JenkinsCI or similar working environment experience
- Selenium/Geb experience is a plus
- Get the Agile mindset and iterative development process
- Ensure code quality through Unit Tests and coding standards
- Know how to use version controls
- Contribute to the solution design process and technology direction
- Communicate with team members, mentor and collaborate on problem solving
- Positively impact team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
- Possess advanced knowledge of core technologies, yet still driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent work experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Groovy
- Microservices, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Unit Testing
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Sr. Java Developer position!