Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Sr Java Developer for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. This is a Direct Hire position. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fairly new IT operation in a highly successful, rapidly growing, financially strong, young company. Work hand-in-hand in a greenfield environment to create a proprietary, sophisticated enterprise application.
The right candidate must have the ability to come up with creative and flexible solutions to address challenges. Embrace and support our culture that combines high standards for performance and behavior with an inspirational, honest, and friendly environment.
|Technologies:||Java 11, Junit 5 with AssertJ, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate|
|Database:||SQL Server, Flyway for DB Changes|
|Platform:||Docker on AWS & Azure|
|Tools:||IDEA IntelliJ & Data Grip, Gradle, Git, GitKraken, SonarQube for static code analysis|
- Develop new, Java-based custom software to replace legacy systems.
- Build reusable components/libraries for enterprise use.
- Build REST services for the UI layer to consume.
- Integrate with internal databases and external APIs including Box and Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain front-end code when necessary.
- Utilize unit and integration testing.
- Follow software development best practices established by the team.
- Serve as a mentor for junior developers.
- Troubleshoot application and integration system issues.
- At least 5 years of Java experience is preferred, but not required for candidates who possess an exceptional skillset.
- Extensive background with relational databases (table design, querying, optimizing).
- Web development technologies.
- Code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Unit testing frameworks, such as JUnit.
- Implementing systems with complex business logic.
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Sr Java Developer position in Omaha, NE! Don’t miss out!