Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for Sr. ETL Informatica Developer for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. This is a 10-month contract.
|Focus on data warehouses and integration with our next-gen insurance and financial applications. You will improve how millions of people interact with our products, the way business partners support our customers and use data, as well as explore new technologies to meet better meet those needs.
It’s a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who makes it possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
· SQL, Informatica, Relational Databases, Multiple Scripting Languages (Unix / Window), API Integration
· Data Warehouse Design, Data Modeling and Integration
· Advocate the Agile mindset and iterative development process
· Drive coding quality through establishing coding standards
· Lead the solution design process and technology direction
· Steer productive team communication, mentor and collaborate on problem solving
· Positively impact team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
· Possess architect level knowledge core technologies, yet still driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
· Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent work experience
PREFER LOCAL OMAHA CANDIDATES
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Sr ETL Informatica Developer position! Those based in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.