Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is an IT recruiting and solutions provider based out of Omaha, NE. We are renowned for a culture of service that ensures an outstanding experience for every client, candidate, and consultant. Our unique collaborative partnering approach combines strategy, design, and disruptive thinking to produce results that connect people and provide a user experience that makes a difference.
CRi is looking for a Software Engineering Manager (.NET) to join our team full time at one of our client sites.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of application management/leadership experience with at least 4-6 years of distributed software development experience.
- Combined 10+ years of hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proficiency in managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, geographically dispersed environment.
- Deep understanding of SDLC, agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure, AWS, other cloud Platforms, Middleware technologies and architecture, applying security design/principles, Workflow Systems, DevSecOps tools, SQL, Unit Tests, XML, JSON.
- Experience in .NET Full Framework/Core, ASP.NET, C#, NuGet
- Experience in message-based integration and event-driven architecture.
- Experience in high-throughput and low-latency real-time systems.
- Experience designing and developing APIs.
- Experience in designing and creating testable software and systems to drive quality.
- DevOps experience.
- Understanding of Git source code control and best practices.
- Coach application architects on the team to drive important technical changes.
- Ability to analyze, propose and implement timely, cost effective, quality solutions for all issues or problems within area of responsibility.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including data mapping of systems and vendor integration.
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills to explore what problems need to be solved, identify, and analyze key insights, and ?nd creative solutions.
- Superior listening skills and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and problem-solving skills with an ability to identify stakeholders, assess their needs and manage their expectations through effective communication.
- Strong coaching and mentoring experience to build and sustain high performing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management.
- Work on problems with your team, roll up your sleeves, form an opinion and advocate for engineering-specific roadmap items.
- Improve yourself as a leader by learning with and from other leaders.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) in an agile and/or SAFe environment.
- Microservices & cloud-native experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Why would you enjoy working as a Manager Software Engineering (.NET) on our team?
We are looking for a Manager Software Engineering (.NET) to join our team. In this role you will have the opportunity to set the vision for architecting, guiding and leading through digital transformation. New tools, processes and technologies and being able to influence those directions and bring in innovative work. Cloud computing, containers, microservices, and the latest in coding frameworks to name a few. We are going through exciting times with starting our Agile transformation and being a part of shaping and guiding that effort with our teams. You will be part of an environment that will empower our teams and promote open and trusting communication and positive changes. We are constantly investing in our employees with training, conferences, career growth and leadership. There is more of a family culture then just part of another company. We are a dynamic and fun team that works hard and plays hard. You will have lots of fun and exciting opportunities to build, coach and lead things from the ground up. Also, if you would enjoy a work life balance that is important to our company and team. We have a flexible work schedule that includes Friday afternoons off all year. We don’t measure success by being in your seat from 8 to 5, it is by results.