Client Resources, Inc. (CRi) is an award-winning technology solutions provider, specializing in IT Staffing Services and IT Solutions. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer Consultant to join our growing team and support our Solutions business. Candidates must be a fit for our fun environment and modern culture and be dedicated to “getting-it-great”!
Key Traits for the Role
- Must be self- driven and customer-service focused
- Focused on doing the best (Get-It-Great) every day
- Must be a great teammate doing your part and helping others to do their best
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology, tools and processes
- Have a passion for quality, productivity, and innovation
- Must embrace continuous improvement and personal development
- Must have a passion for problem solving and researching new solutions to solve those problems
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical deliverables for external clients following processes and standards of the CRi Solutions Center
- Capable of producing great quality of work under various timelines
- Ability to context switch between multiple applications (can be daily) and working closely with Agile PM and Product Manager on changing priorities
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a collaborative team-based environment
- Collaborate and execute on development duties within the team/project
- Strong desire and capability to jump into new areas of technology, process, or function to learn and develop new skills
- Comfortable and professional in various customer-facing scenarios (Often remote)
- Engage as a strong Agile team member with ability impact process improvement, quality, and productivity of the team.
Other Skills and Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have an effective blend of front-end web development and back-end middleware and API development and a solid foundation of development skills and tools.
- Experience working in Agile team as well as have an appreciation of client SDLC processes.
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot and Spring REST Services.
- Experience with test driven development, Junit, and other testing frameworks including Mockito, PowerMock and Wiremock
- Familiarity with Linux operating system and Tomcat application server.
- HTML5 and Angular development
- Testing REST APIs with Postman
- Familiarity with OAuth 2.0 Authentication protocols.
Additional Skills that would be a plus:
- Experience in AWS including EC2, RDS, Cognito and other AWS platforms.
- Familiarity with Python and React.
- Experience with building back end solutions to support iOS and Android native mobile development
- Experience with Appium for testing mobile apps
Education: Position requires a bachelor’s degree (or additional applicable experience) and 5+ years relevant development experience.
Apply now to CRi’s Senior Full Stack Java Developer Consultant role! Those based in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.