Coordinate the work of IT Infrastructure professionals, subject matter experts and business partners to deliver technology capabilities and technology lifecycle requirements. Key activities include leading, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing technology-related projects to include accountability for the entire scope, project team, resources and success or failure of the project.
- Plan and define project goals, scope, activity planning and sequencing, resource planning. Develop schedules, time and cost estimating and budget. Develop project related documentation which may include creating charts and schedule, monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manage project-related risks and issues, and identify specific project needs or changes and directs the development of appropriate resolution plans and stakeholder and executive sponsor communications and decision-making.
- Communicate the project objectives in a persuasive manner that builds support, agreement or commitment. Take actions that directly or indirectly influence others to create project buy-in, gain trust and motivate others or win concessions without damaging relationships.
- Ensure appropriate governance functions for the project in accordance with enterprise policies, practices and on behalf of the executive sponsor or senior responsible owner. Directs the creation and maintenance of the required program documentation and artifacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically, 10+ years’ experience with bachelor’s in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field or equivalent
- Experience project managing infrastructure technology initiatives (i.e. data, data integrations, applications, information security, network, data center, end-user computing, enterprise collaboration)
- Experience working with vendors and tool implementations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (i.e. technology and business stakeholders)
- Demonstrated experience interfacing and engaging across all levels within an organization from subject matter expert to executive leadership