Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Ruby Developer / Web Application Engineer – for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. This is a Direct Hire or 3 month contract to hire position.
Looking for mid-level, 2-5 years’ experience. Organization is moving everything to Ruby.
Seeking a strong technical superstar with an accomplished background in developing web-based tools focusing on employee productivity. This is a position based in Elkhorn, NE or Tulare, CA and reports to the company Director of IT.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established firm that believes in the value of information technology and is committed to the in-house development of its key operating systems (transportation, warehousing, CRM). The team is very agile and focuses on a rapid development process that will result in a programmer finding their code in the hands of users within days, not months or years. Expect to continue learning new enterprise architecture and develop applications using the latest Ruby frameworks. Provide a strong support network and strive to create a great team atmosphere for programmers who make a difference every day.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Understand initial requirements using business user interviews and system analysis. Provide analysis feedback to the user community to ascertain the correctness of your understanding. Work independently, with IT Management and end-users to refine system requests.
- Strong analytical and software assimilation skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret end-user business needs and translate them into efficient and accurate software request results.
- Enhance current web applications and increase productivity across the company
- Build Web or SSRS Reports that provide valuable information to in-house users
- Support existing web applications and make modifications as necessary
- Design and development of new web applications in conjunction with other programmers on the team
- Work with external vendors and manage projects as assigned to the development group
- Net web development using C#
- SQL Server experience
- Ruby on Rails experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the enthusiasm to learn the inner workings of a large complex system
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
- Results-driven with ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Able to work independently (self-starter and self-motivated)
- Strong facilitation & negotiation skills
Full Company Benefits including 401K, Health and Dental Insurance, Flex Spending, Life Insurance, and Disability Coverage
PREFER LOCAL OMAHA CANDIDATES
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Ruby Developer / Web Application Engineer position! Those based in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.