Client Resources Inc. is a leading IT consulting company serving clients throughout the Midwestern United States. With a principal market in the greater Omaha area, CRi prides itself on our top-of-the-line customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. We have partnered with a client in Omaha, NE, searching for a Quality Analyst – QA (CRM) | Permanent, Direct Hire position, Based in Omaha, NE.
ABOUT THIS COMPANY: A pioneer of software that made the hard work of running a distribution business easier. Dedicated to the building materials industry who loves serving the industry. All of their energy and resources are focused on helping them better serve their customers. Offering competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, bonus program, onsite fitness center, wellness program and casual dress just to name a few. A casual company that works in a team environment to produce outstanding software and provide unparalleled customer service. Come see what it’s like to work for an innovative company and what it means to be a member of their family!
As a key member of this team, the Quality Analyst – QA (CRM) will work within a cross-functional team to develop our CRM software according to priorities and specifications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The analyst will operate as part of a cross-functional Agile team.
- The team will meet daily to decide the highest priority work/tasks and complete working, tested and production quality software before moving on to additional work.
- Collaborate with team to decompose features into small pieces of working software that can be completed in a single iteration.
- Team members are expected to leverage their primary skill area but are open to learning and helping with other skill domains with the focus on completing the team’s work.
- Analyze acceptance criteria to create test cases for unit, integration and acceptance tests.
- Design and write clear, concise test plans to verify whether software applications and systems meet functional requirements, design specifications and performance goals for users. Test plans may be used for manual and/or automated testing.
- Execute test plans and analyze test results to identify defects and configuration issues. Proactively communicate defects/issues to team members including recommendations for correcting the issues. Work with team to resolve defects/issues.
- Enhance our automated regression testing with rollout of new features.
- Write supporting documentation for the software such as release notes, help documentation, articles, and features.
- Provide oral and written status to project lead and management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and testing best/emerging practices. Experience with web and mobile testing is a plus.
- Cross-Functional Skill Development – Quality Assurance will be the candidate’s main expertise, but analysts must be proactive about learning the skills and methods used across the various roles of the team. Ability to contribute to the teamwork to advance the highest priority work items for the team when their primary skill work is not available or needed.
- Clear, effective communication skills – Must be comfortable and willing to openly discuss work items within a cross-functional team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, Supply Chain Management, related field or 2-5 years of QA and testing experience within an enterprise-wide environment. Strong background in manual and automated software testing practices.
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Quality Analyst – QA (CRM) position! Those based in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.