Client Resources, Inc. (CRi) is an award-winning technology solutions provider, specializing in IT Staffing Services and IT Solutions. We are looking for a senior Solutions Architect to join our growing team and support our Solutions business. Candidates must be a fit for our fun environment and modern culture and be dedicated to “getting-it-great”!
Key Traits for the Role
- Must be self-driven and comfortable with customers
- Focused on doing the best (Get-It-Great) every day
- Must be a great teammate doing your part and helping others to do their best
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology, tools and processes
- Have a passion for quality, productivity, and innovation
- Must embrace continuous improvement and personal development
- Must have a passion for problem solving and researching new solutions to solve those problems
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects at a time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Senior level Java Architect with experience in the Spring ecosystem
- Strong Back End skills including experience in building APIs, microservices, and database design
- Front end development skills including Single Page Applications with Angular.
- Strong mentor of other team members for skills development, coding standards, and coaching
- Needs to be able to stand up AWS environments for test, QA and production. Must understand the inter-workings and be able to advise clients on the right architecture for their solution
- Solutions design. Be able to work with client on a technical solution for the problem they are wanting to solve. Being creative and open to alternative solutions. Must be able to estimate work for the team and be able to scope work for projects.
- Ability to create supporting documentation for solutions is a must including sequence diagrams, data flow diagrams and entity relationship diagrams.
- Comfortable and professional in various customer-facing scenarios (Often remote)
- Engage as a strong Agile team member with ability impact process improvement, quality, and productivity of the team.
Other Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have experience in micro services, middleware/software integration, mobile and web application platforms, authentication and automation.
- Strong, professional communication and presentation skills
- Strong Java development skills in Java 8 & 11.
- Experience with Spring ecosystem including Spring Boot and microservice development.
- Experience with Linux and various web and application servers including Apache and Tomcat.
- Experience with database development including SQL Server and Java ORM tools such as Hibernate.
Additional Skills that would be a plus:
- Experience working in the banking or financial industry
- Background or certification in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Prior experience with containers and associated platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with other front end web frameworks including React and Vue.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree (or additional applicable experience) and 2+ years relevant solutions architecture experience.