Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is a technology partner that business leaders turn to when they want IT Talent and Solutions — from conventional to cutting edge. As a leading IT consulting and Fortune 5000 company, CRi prides itself on our top-notch customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. With a principle market stationed in the greater Omaha area, we place a high value on each relationship made and go above and beyond to always “get it great!”
CRi is searching for a Data Quality Specialist for one of our key partnered clients in Lincoln, NE. This is a long term contract through 09/30/2021 with the potential to extend! Can work remotely up to 50% of the time/the remaining time needs to be in the Lincoln, NE office.
The purpose of this position is to evaluate processes, systems, and software to ensure they are free of defects and meet the quality standards of the organization. Oversees the design, development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of data quality processes to ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy health data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: (these are needed to perform the work assigned).
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field OR licensure as a registered nurse AND 3 years of program experience which includes statistical collection and analysis, interpretation of regulations and laws, evaluation of service efficiency, root cause analysis, and participation on QA/PI teams.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theories, concepts, and practices; federal/state/or other QA standards or regulations, data collection and analysis concepts and practices.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must be able to quickly learn and lead in a new environment.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and have exceptional collaborative skills.
- Must be service oriented with strong interpersonal skills with all levels of business and technical staff.
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s Data Quality Specialist position in Lincoln, NE! 50% remotely!