Wanna help our new customers get the most out of our product and coach them to success? We’re looking for flexible and energetic people who know how to build relationships and who can help our partners and their fans get everything possible out of our FANX mobile app!
ABOUT FROM NOW ON
Established in 2015, From Now On is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Client Resources, Inc., an Omaha-based IT talent and solutions firm. At From Now On our focus is on facilitating anytime, anywhere fan engagement through mobile technology. We built our flagship FANX mobile app platform to help our partners throughout the athletics industry deliver personalized experiences to fans at the game, on-the-go and throughout the off season. Our team is driven by the belief that a robust mobile strategy optimizes communication with fans and cultivates analytics that help organizations make data-driven decisions.
From Now On is about a commitment to a journey, to grow and make every experience count for our partners and their customers. It’s about bridging the gap from what was possible, to what is happening. Learn more: from-now-on.com or follow us @FromNowOnExp.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The CUSTOMER SUCCESS COACH is responsible for onboarding new customers from implementation through launch of their FANX app using our 3-Point Implementation Framework, and maintaining relationships throughout the customer lifecycle. This position is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow in their career and get their foot in the door at a growing young technology company!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES…
- Manage customer relationship throughout customer lifecycle. On limited occasions, this may require being available outside of regular work hours
- Project manage new customers through implementation using our 3-Point Implementation Framework.
- Set & meet deadlines according to customer and internal team needs.
- Deliver product training
- Identify, share and discuss mobile app best practices
- Capture mobile app analytics and create monthly reports
- Provide customer support, troubleshooting issues and resolving or escalating as necessary
- Serve as internal advocate for customers when it comes to product development
- Be open to additional duties as assigned
- Be a great culture fit
- Deliver great experiences for internal and external clients alike
- Experience or interest in a customer-facing role, preferably with background in customer support, customer service, customer experience, account or relationship management.
- Excellent written & interpersonal communication skills
- A customer-centric attitude & mindset
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, manage work through a process
- Ability to self-direct work
- Collaborate with a team
- A high degree of flexibility
- Good organizational skills and an eye for process improvement
- Passion for technology
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!