Summary: Provide monitoring, 1st level triage, and support. Responsible for triage of all calls and alerts into the 24×7 command center and escalation assistance. Works with support teams ensuring all incidents are properly worked to resolution for P1 / P2 / P3 incidents. Works together with other team members to provide management areas of opportunities for automation. Customer focused ensuring incidents are properly escalated, worked, and resolved in a timely manner. Process owners of Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge Management. Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with team members.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 7+ years of technical Command Center experience
• Past experience in monitoring and supporting large and complex IT environments
• Experienced using monitoring technologies such as Splunk, Orion, WhatsUp, SolarWinds, ServiceNow, cloud technology, MIR3, and other enterprise tools.
• Expert knowledge in ITIL processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge Base.
• Ability to lead cross functional teams through critical incident processes
• Proactively Monitor websites, network, applications, and infrastructure
• Monitor key processes such as file transmissions, nightly loads, and other production processes
• Upon receipt of issue via call or alert ability to quickly ascertain the impact, by using the priority matrix assign appropriate ticket categorization, and follow subsequent runbook
• Engage the Senior Support Engineer or leadership on all P1 & P2 incidents
• Assist the Senior Engineer in notification and paging support on all P1 & P2 incidents
• Use ServiceNow to close tickets and assign out tickets unable to resolve