Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is an IT recruiting and solutions provider based out of Omaha, NE. We are renowned for a culture of service that ensures an outstanding experience for every client, candidate, and consultant. Our unique collaborative partnering approach combines strategy, design, and disruptive thinking to produce results that connect people and provide a user experience that makes a difference.
CRi is looking for a COBOL ANALYST to join our team at one of our client sites. This will be a contract to hire position.
As part of the team, analyst will work on a SAFe Agile team and provide support and future technical modernization for Group Financial Systems. The current Group Financial Systems is a mainframe-based application using COBOL, DB2, JCL, .Net. This candidate needs to be able to lead modernization for the team. This won’t be a straight development role, but more so working to modernize the team.
- Design specifications, testing plans, implementation plans, and support documentation as required.
- Fully developed, tested and implemented code
- Technical leadership, analysis, design, and development.
- Functional programming mindset
- Experience with COBOL, Java, DB2, JCL, and .NET
We are unable to sponsor or accept any H1B candidates at this time.
This position is fully remote, but those living in Omaha, NE are highly encouraged to apply.