Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is an IT recruiting and solutions provider based out of Omaha, NE. We are renowned for a culture of service that ensures an outstanding experience for every client, candidate, and consultant. Our unique collaborative partnering approach combines strategy, design, and disruptive thinking to produce results that connect people and provide a user experience that makes a difference.
CRi is looking for a BI DEVELOPER to join our team at one of our client sites ONSITE in Omaha, NE.
The Data Warehouse / BI Developer role reports to the Delivery Manager for Enterprise Business Intelligence and serves as a technical resource for the Delivery Team. As part of your onboarding and your role you will gain an understanding of the tools used, tool administration, learn the data and technology ecosystem, understand compliance and governance standards, and serve as a key resource for day-to-day support. You will be working as part of a matrixed and self-directed team, leveraging Agile methodologies to deliver production support, enhancement and project tasks.
1. Production Support:
a. Monitor and mitigate issues with scheduled data jobs; identify opportunities and optimize data jobs
b. Triage, analyze and support end users with technical issues with reporting tools and outputs
2. Data Acquisition/Movement:
a. Leverage data movement tools and processes to acquire data and build out data assets
1. Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Analytics and Information System or Business Intelligence and Analytics Business Application Development
2. 3 – 5 years experience with Structured Query Language, T-SQL or Dynamic SQL preferred
3. 3 – 5 years experience with Informatica iiCS or Powercenter preferred
4. Experience with the development and maintenance of data warehouses
5. An analytical mind with strong data analysis skills
6. Ability to interpret business requirements
7. Experience with reporting tool(s), SAP Business Objects, SAS or Microsoft PowerBI preferred
8. Experience with scheduling and monitoring tool(s), Splunk or VisualCron preferred
1. Emerging relationship management skills
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Ability to work in a collaborative, self-directed environment
4. Ability to communicate and work effectively with peers, team, business analysts, management and third-party service providers
5. Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
This is a one year contract partially ON SITE in OMAHA. Please only apply if you are in a nearby area or are willing to relocate. Thanks!