Client Resources Inc. is a leading IT consulting company serving clients throughout the Midwestern United States. With a principal market in the greater Omaha area, CRi prides itself on our top-of-the-line customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. We have partnered with a client in Omaha, NE, searching for a Business Analyst/Quality Analyst | 6 month Contract-to-Hire | Based in OMAHA, NE.
Essential Job Functions:
- This position is a Business Analyst on the underwriting support team. They will be supporting smaller projects. Individual will need to be a strong team player as well as an individual contributor. They will be gathering requirements, building business requirements docs as well as doing the QA.
- Identifies, develops, and evaluates alternatives to meet business requirements. Coordinates with internal and external business partners in designing and developing new systems, processes, and procedures. Coordinates, plans, and performs enhancements, upgrades, and on-going maintenance.
- Reviews, analyzes, tests, and recommends new software applications and equipment. Assists with test plans and related quality reviews with business partners. Assists in maintaining vendor relationships.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of comprehensive communication and training plans and materials for internal and external business associates and customers.
- May coordinate the design, testing and generation of new management reports as business requirements dictate. Partners with business areas to define solutions and resolve technical issues.
- Develops and administers documentation of projects, recommendations, and implementation procedures. Communicates project outcomes in a clear, effective, and timely manner to necessary parties in the business area and other customer areas.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of assigned business areas, company practices, the insurance industry, and the business environment. Improves understanding of business system tools, practices, and methodologies.
- Experience with Business Analysis techniques, tools, and templates, including knowledge of business system operations, workflow analysis, and business systems terminology and standards. Knowledge of implementation processes and redesign of supporting business processes (which may include software implementation processes). Experience with project management processes and tools, delivering projects timely.
- Strong oral and written communication, human relations, and presentation skills. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Creativity, diplomacy, sound judgment, and initiative.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines, to work independently and as part of a team, to guide and train others, and to provide excellent customer service.
- Quantitative, statistical, and data analysis and interpretative skills. Ability to utilize data analysis tools/understanding of data metric techniques. Ability to utilize process improvement techniques.
- Strong knowledge of administrative systems, applications, office and testing tools in a business environment. Experience with PC based office tools, such as, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes.
- Experience with Web navigation and software.
- Competent in prioritization, organization and decision making skills
US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or accept H1B candidates at this time.
Apply now to CRi’s BA/QA position! Those based in OMAHA, NE are highly encouraged to apply.